De-Stress Your Life. Here's How...
The shock or surprise of your initial diagnosis quite often turns to anger. You may feel, “how could this happen to me?”
Often we find patients resent the new burden in their life -- the demands that come with managing their Glaucoma.
Try these simple steps offered by AHF Psychologist, Dr. Richard Sauber to brighten your day:
- Choose not to let your anger control you.
- Channel your anger.
- Use your "fear of the unknown", so you're able to control your Glaucoma.
- Choose not to succumb to the "darkness" of fear. Allow it to move you to action!
- Let some light in. Sunlight is beneficial for everyone. Merely "opening up" the curtains and allowing natural light into your home can change your outlook. You'll feel a whole lot sunnier being in a bright room!
- Become "sunnier".
- Start an "anger diary".
- Start your own "anger management" class!
- Each day record how you feel, both good and bad. When you review it at the end of the week, notice any specific high or low in your mood.
- Become a fighter.
- Don't let Glaucoma stop you from living your life.
- Take advantage of the many ways you can take charge of your care!
Is there a trend to miss your meds?
If you research your "anger" trends and keep track of the times you take your medications, you may find that
there is relationship between these two trends. If that is true, then could your anger now become an "excuse" for your not taking charge of managing your disease?
Nature's Tranquil Peptide
When you were a child and had trouble sleeping, what did your parents give you? Chances are it was a soothing cup of warm milk. It's nature's perfect remedy to soothe and help us sleep.
Now nature’s soothing and calming powers are available in a naturally-sourced bioactive milk peptide in capsule form, which will help you get to sleep. Like a warm glass of milk, it relieves stress and the symptoms of anxiety. It is not a drug, is not habit-forming, contains no additives and has no side effects. It’s as natural as that warm cup of milk.
Balancing work and family, trying to get ahead, just trying to keep on schedule can be enormously stressful. So much goes on in your day that by the time you’re ready to put your head on the pillow, you’re often filled to the brim with anxiety. The answer is a natural milk peptide to help take the edge off naturally and healthfully.
It is made from the milk of dairy herds in France and Switzerland that are pesticide free, antibiotic free, and free of growth hormones.
When you can't sleep, all you can think about is getting to sleep. It sometimes takes more than counting sheep. For relief from occasional sleeplessness or nervous irritability and stress during the day, a natural peptide is the answer.
To request further resource information about this calming peptide, please fill out
the form below in confidence.